Five ways to help you get out this week.
Ok so you have decided that you are going to get out and about this week. But you still need a push. Well here are five quick ways to help you.
- Put together a list of 10 contacts, friends etc you have not spoken to in at least 6 months.
- Now ring each one and find out how they are doing, hows business and are they free for a coffee. Meet them and see if they need your help in any part of their business.
- Also ask them if they now any one else that could do with your service. Never leave a meeting without getting a name of referral. You know the best time to get some one to help you is when they feel bad for not helping you.
- Have your lunch in at least two different places in the week. Be seen out and about.
- Use the likes of LinkedIn to send at least 20 contacts information on you and your business